Welcome to the world’s most exciting industry! One in four Swiss residents relies on Sunrise on a daily basis – from their very first e-mail in the morning to their evening movie. That means our performance really matters. And that's why we are looking for employees who are truly passionate about what they do.
Senior Marketing Manager – devices portfolio strategy (f/m) 100%
Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define the hardware strategy for the segmentation, targeting and positioning for whole consumer unit device line-up including smartphones, tablets, connected devices (e.g hotspots, routers) and accessories
- Be accountable for the profit and loss of hardware sales across all sales channels
- Lead the entire go to market for the launch of new devices and hardware related propositions and promotions
- Define pricing on a dynamic basis on future and current hardware portfolio
- Interface with global device manufactures for the definition of strategic and tactical commercial plans
- Regular analysis and review of reporting and numbers, including looking for constant ways of improving them
- Actively steering decision making process with senior management
- Working cross functionally to successfully bring devices to the market
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Economics and/or Business Studies
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in B2C product/consumer marketing preferably in similar roles within telecommunication companies and/or device manufactures
- Deep knowledge of device industry dynamics on a global and local scale
- Strong analytical skills
- Be passionate about all hardware related innovations for smartphone, tablets, accessories and connected devices
- Knowledge of the Swiss telecom market and Swiss customer
- Fluent in English & German, French and/or Italian are an asset
- Team player, comfortable in a matrix organization and in collaborating with several stakeholder groups
- Confident communicator with good presentation skills at all levels of the organization
- Strong commercial acumen
At Sunrise, you will be working in a dynamic environment where a lot can be achieved through dedication. A wide range of opportunities for professional development will be available to you. In addition to progressive employee benefits, you will receive attractive telecommunications offers.
We believe that teamwork is the key to making work fun. Do you agree? Then seize the moment and apply online!
Please note that we only accept applications via our online tool.