Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Manager Reporting and Analysis (w/m) 100%
Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Duties and responsibilities:
The Management Reporting & Analysis Manager role is uniquely positioned to take a holistic view of the entire company’s performance and draw out key insights for the firm’s leadership team. The focus of the role is to regularly update the firm’s leadership team on the company’s financial performance including following key tasks:
- Structures and takes ownership of reporting models and templates to communicate analysis to senior SR-UPC and LG stakeholders
- Leads and co-ordinates the preparation of presentations for the leadership team on an ongoing basis (incl. Flash results, CEO reviews, LG updates, and other leadership level reports)
- Leads and co-ordinates one-off reporting and presentations (incl. Long-Range-Plan, Budget, etc.) working closely with stakeholders (e.g. Strategy)
- Takes ownership of ongoing monitoring of synergies, CtC and other key strategic initiatives to regularly update Line Management and the CFO
What we look for in an applicant:
- University degree or similar with 2-3 years business experience in Financial Controlling, FP&A, Strategy, Consulting, Investment Banking or similar
- Understanding of US GAAP or IFRS accounting standards is beneficial, but not required
- Telecom experience is beneficial, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Strong analytical and written presentational skills; Passionate commitment to achieving departmental, financial and company goals
- Delivering tasks in a timely manner and to a high quality by taking the initiative to better understand stakeholder expectations
- Taking over E2E responsibility for workstream, proactively raising of risks & opportunities
- Introducing own proposals to solve problems and improve processes
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.