Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
IT Business Program Manager - Finance (w/m) 100%
Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Driving and managing efficiently and effectively Sunrise's internal projects with a focus on Finance related ones
- Critically evaluate requirements and drive scope definition with all stakeholders
- Providing cost/benefit analysis of requirements
- Ensuring the technical solution is in line with the system architecture
- End-End responsibility from project setup, implementation, to ensuring operational stability
- Planning, steering and implementing projects (including timeline, resources, budget, reporting), applying PM tools to monitor the project
- Managing change during the project lifecycle
- Supporting the Agile delivery when needed
What we look for in an applicant:
- University degree, ideally in Information Technology/Engineering and/or Business Administration or equivalent. PMP or IPMA Certification is highly desired.
- At least 5 years of project management experience in SAP projects with a focus on Finance
- Preferably experience in multi-project management with an understanding of BSS applications like CRM, Order Management and Billing specific to the telecom industry
- Strong hands-on experience in Project execution mostly in Waterfall, but also in Agile delivery
- Solid experience in managing Finance SAP related projects
- Nice to have experience on SAP HR related projects
- Experience on dealing with different stakeholders from the technical teams, business teams and Sunrise Management
- Experience with outsourced delivery teams, especially in off shore locations.
- Fluency in German and English is a must
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.