Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Senior Budget Mgmt & Sourcing Manager (w/m) 100%
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation, analysis and interpretation of monthly, quarterly, annual and key performance reports to support management decisions
- Coordination and support of the responsible persons with budgeting and forecasts under observance of policies and schedules, including compliance enforcement, risk identification, expenditure monitoring, reporting accuracy in conjunctions with the finance department
- Manage & oversee the delivery of projects necessary to execute on the defined partner management strategies. This includes requirements gathering, business case development, technology selection, project management, implementation, end user adoption and governance.
- Advising management on operational and strategic topics in financial and business terms
- Development and optimisation of controlling instruments in cross-divisional projects
- Acting as main contact and sparring partner of the responsible Business Unit Lead
- Ongoing review of business cases and expected profitability
- Coordination and support of the responsible persons in day to day operational issues and solve escalations, reparation, analysis and interpretation of periodical key performance reports to support management decisions, ongoing review of quality and cost and proposing measures for improvement
What we look for in an applicant:
For the position of a Senior Manager within the CIO department, we are looking for a result-driven and confident individual with engineering background (BSc) and a track record of 5+ years in IT or Telecommunications industries. Further education in Business Administration or practical experience in financial controlling would be a distinct.
- Strong understanding of financial planning and budgeting and strong rational and analytical skills
- Experience across all IT functional areas and Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals and corporate finance
- Experienced in ERP usage
- Ability to engage internal Business Partners and team members at all levels of the organization and can present ideas and concepts to executive leaders.
- Proven track record of developing and driving finance instruments for a CIO unit
- Fluent in English and German
- Good communication and presentation skills
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.