Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Senior Director Partner Management & Quality (w/m) 100%
Wallisellen - Richtiring
Duties and responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities:To strengthen our IT Partner Mgmt & CIO Governance team, we are looking for a result-driven and confident individual who can begin either immediately or by agreement. The position of Partnermanager is within the IT Partner Mgmt & CIO Governance-Team. As a Senior Director you will report to the Senior Director IT Partn. Mgmt & CIO Gov. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Coordination and support of the responsible persons(Senior Managers, Directors and C-Level in CIO) in day to day operational issues and solve escalations
- Preparation, analysis and interpretation of periodical key performance reports to support management decisions
- Ongoing review of quality and cost and proposing measures for improvement
- Propose mid to long term contract development opportunities to CIO and CIO management team
- Understand business objectives and goals, define the ways in which technology can enable them, establish the business case and translate into a multi-year partner management & project roadmaps that reflect the business priorities.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and guide strategic initiatives and transformation activities. Develop comprehensive partner management transformation initiatives that are aligned with strategic plans.
- Manage & oversee the delivery of projects necessary to execute on the defined partner management strategies. This includes requirements gathering, business case development, technology selection, project management, implementation, end user adoption and governance.
- Build & present business cases for strategic initiatives based on industry trends, business needs and scalable growth.
- Fosters a customer-focused approach and ensures effective team working; encouraging ownership and initiative as well as ensuring that lessons are learnt after failures.
What we look for in an applicant:
- Experience across all IT functional areas with a track record of 5+ years in CIO or Telecommunications industry(telecommunications knowledge would be an additional benefit)
- Demonstrated success in leading large technology initiatives with enterprise level impact and have managed supplier/vendor relationships as well as large contracts
- Strong understanding of partner management, planning and budgeting
- Proven ability to demonstrate leadership through influence and lead change management efforts
- High degree of initiative, self-motivation and creativity with proven ability to lead team or peers and act independently
- Strong rational and analytical skills
- Substantial inter-personal and collaboration skills with the ability to interact at all levels, building and strengthening positive relationships at every touch point
- Strong verbal and written communication in English (German preferably)
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.