Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the soon-to-be company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Senior Product Manager Connectivity (m/w) 100%
Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Duties and responsibilities:
- As Product Manager for the Connectivity Team, the task is to manage a product or product group across departments and successfully place it on the market
- You are responsible for the strategic end-to-end responsibility of the product
- You creates marketing concepts, positions the product on the market and looks after it throughout all lifecycles. So the tasks range from planning to marketing to the phase out of products
- The product manager makes careful market analysis and has extensive knowledge of the needs of customers and competing products
- One of the key responsibilities of the product manager is to coordinate the various internal and external stakeholders who are jointly responsible for a product, and to assist them in making important decisions about the market and customers
What we look for in an applicant:
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Manager in a similar role
- Relevant educational background, preferably technical education in the area of Telecommunications and/or telecommunication product marketing or management
- Experience with telecom Equipment vendors
- Creative and innovative, able to think strategically / entrepreneurially and act with foresight
- Able to constructively interact with stakeholders – emotional intelligence is desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English/German)
- Can-do and hands-on mentality, with a flexible and open-minded personality
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.