Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Product Owner sunrise.ch (w/m) 70%-100%
Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Duties and responsibilities:
In this exciting role you are part of the Sales Portal & Order Flows team, responsible to define requirements and solution design in agile methods from a customer-centric perspective, with a focus to digitalize customer journeys and to improve conversion rate and user experience on sunrise.ch.
We are looking for a bold, passionate and enthusiastic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Increase conversion rate and user experience on sunrise.ch and upc.ch
- Identify data driven improvements based on research, testing, analytics etc.
- Drive delivery of product initiatives from end to end, collaborating with user experience team, marketing, sales, IT (and other stakeholders) acting as a SPOC for digital sales
- Deliver on schedule high quality releases with clear and measurable impacts on organizational metrics
- Provide the voice of the customer to the development Team
- Own product development and outcomes in an entrepreneurial sense and communicate progress on outcomes to stakeholders across the organization, including senior management
- Act as an expert on sunrise.ch and upc.ch portal and order flows in collaboration with project managers and other product owners
What we look for in an applicant:
- 5+ years of proven track record in digital product development, eCommerce or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in eCommerce, marketing, economics or related discipline
- Experience with design thinking and digital at heart
- Strong customer experience focus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Flexibility to handle directional changes with the ability to juggle moving priorities to ensure project success
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
- Exceptional soft skills are a must - including the ability to speak to both technical and business concerns
- Strong planning, organization, and collaborative skills with knowledge of agile processes
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English is a must, German a great asset
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.