Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
IT Operational Excellence & Governance Specialist (f/m) 100%
Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be the driver of IT applications operational excellence and governance to ensure business continuity and stability, supporting and guiding IT application managers
- Work closely with Customer Services and Sales department to promote customers improvement, reduce pain points and drive revenue leakage to a low point in the area of IT applications, while indirectly influencing positively our Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Ensure an appropriate operation over all IT production defect Management topics
- Ensure all IT applications are following the same governance standards with the aim of business stability
- Define and drive process changes, in the area of IT application governance, with IT applications team to improve productivity and customer experience across
- Manage and support Steering committee’s alignment with key Business Stakeholders. Ensure all pain points are addressed
- Additional ONCALL PIKETT
What we look for in an applicant:
- Either an University degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 years experience in a similar position or proven track record of 8+ years in a similar position
- Know how over all IT official processes (requirement, analysis, development, testing and production rollout and operational readiness)
- Understanding of Telco and IT Technology
- Cross-functional project management experience
- You are highly analytical and structured pared with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English is a must and German is a plus
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.