Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Junior UI/UX Designer (w/m) 100%
Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Sunrise UPC OTT division Wilmaa is a pioneer in the field of WebTV and stands for digital television on all screens in all usage situations - from smartphones on the move, through tablets and computers to large screens at home. The platform reaches around 300,000 unique clients per month and is particularly popular with the digital natives thanks to its constant innovative strength.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designing UI and UX for mobile, bigscreen and web tv apps
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows for the best TV experience
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create graphic designs both for the apps and for marketing purposes (e.g. images, buttons, banners etc)
- Conduct UX adjustments based on user feedback
What we look for in an applicant:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a designer
- High attention to details and quality
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn the following tools:
- Design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Wireframe tools
- The skill to work close together with product and developers
- Ability to perform all your tasks with good English - German is an advantage
It's an advantage if you also have knowledge in the following areas:
- Scrum knowledge
- Ability to interpret analytics and implement changes to applications as needed
- Game Design
We offer you:
- Over 10 years experience with online media and streaming technology
- Great creative freedom with a lot of personal responsibility
- Ability to watch TV during work
- Being part of a cool product, people in Switzerland know, love and use daily!
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.