Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Head of Digital Service Delivery (f/m) 100%
Wallisellen - Richtiring
Duties and responsibilities:
- Management & responsibility of digital backend platform (microservices, backends for frontends and more)
- Management & execution of IT digital operation, IT digital service and integration layer delivery in DevOps
- Leading & responsibility of digital integration hub incl. microservices framework (NUTE-framework)
- In charge of digital platform lifecycle and vendor management
- Transition / evolution to IT enterprise operating model
- Digital platform analytics and measurement
- Responsibility of digital transformation of the Sunrise UPC integration layer
- Responsibility of webserver governance and quality board
What we look for in an applicant:
- 3-5 years of practical experience in Telecommunication or Internet sector in applying digital transformation
- 3+ years’ experience in IT digital service operation and integration layer development with proven record within a complex working environment or transition
- Some years’ experience in digital transformation development with proven record on identifying and translating digital capabilities into business (initiatives, programs or projects)
- Extensive experience and track record in project and program management of complex, cross-organizational projects
- Experience to manage multi-layer of stakeholder with different business goals
- High proficiency or minimum advanced in English and German is plus
- Able to work in complex matrix and international organizations and willingness to travel
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.