Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Technical Product Owner (f/m) 100%
Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Duties and responsibilities:
- In this exciting role you are part of the YOL digital team responsible to define requirements and solution design in agile methods from a customer-centric perspective, with a focus to digitalize customer journeys (digital first approach) and to improve conversion rate and user experience for our digital brands: yallo, Lebara, Swype
- Definition of the roadmap and feature backlog, in line with the product vision, to improve the conversion rate and user experience
- Close collaboration and establishing of cooperative working relationships with various stakeholders across the business (Marketing, Product management, IT, Customer Service, Digital Hub)
- Coordination of development teams (on- and offshore) to deliver software
- Holding Scrum Meetings (Daily, Sprint Planning, Retrospective)
- Creation of detailed product specifications (features) and acceptance criteria with following user acceptance testing
- Data-based driven way of working, closely alignment with analytics, AB Testing and other data source stakeholders
- Planning of product-releases and expectation setting for delivery of new functionalities and internal communication
- Participation in Product Increment (PI) Planning, alignment with release project roadmap
What we look for in an applicant:
- Proficiency with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Passion for simple and intuitive User Experience
- Ability to work independently and drive projects
- Able to gather requirements, define the bigger picture and prioritize a product roadmap
- High sense of responsibilities and quality
- Team player, curious, eager to learn, problem solver, and pragmatic
- Very good communication skills in English, German is an asset
- Bonus point: Completed a higher education degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies or equivalent experience
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.