Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Senior Digital Capability Manager – (f/m) (100%)
Glattpark (Opfikon - Zürich)
Do you want to play a key role in the digital transformation of Sunrise UPC? In this role you will develop a function that drives the development of “digital capability“ of employees in scope in terms of mind-set, skill and culture building. Your main roles and responsibilities are:
- Lead analysis of organizational layers and job landscape, basis for „digital capability“ spread throughout the organization
- Identify gaps with regards to “digital capabilities”
- Drive general definition of „digital capability framework“
- Define/drive future-state of job functions and organization layers with focus on „digital capability“
- Drive redefinition of job requirements as per org-layer in close collaboration with our HR function
- Plan, pilot, prioritize and execute the implementation plan for the „digital capability“, in line with other strategic initiatives in the organization
- Define the re- and up-skilling implementation over a period of 3-5 years
- Lead the definition and tracking of KPIs and Budget
- Align digital capability building with other transformation efforts and drivers, such as talent development etc.
- Create ecosystem for the larger „digital capability“ implementation
- Driving the change management agenda, communication plan
- Define & implement customer journeys to support the change
- Built implementation infrastructure including training, coaching and implementation through people processes, such as job descriptions, development plans and other
- Supporting COO program management office/agile transformation office with deliverables
What we look for in an applicant:
- At least 10 years’ experience in an HR function with focus on capability building, people development, transformation or similar
- Seasoned transformation coach & change manager with a track record in supporting change management efforts in other functions than HR within Digital
- Further experience in other areas of HR, such as talent acquisition, talent management & development, compensation & benefits
- Success record in establishing effective cross-collaboration within complex matrix organizations
- Influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organization, up to Executive Level
- Dealing with ambiguity in fast paced environments
- Combining strategic thinking with hands-on delivery
- Critical out-of-the-box thinking
- Willing to take responsibility and high work ethic
- People centric and empathetic personality
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.