Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee’s individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
- Design, develop maintain API using microservices (Devops, Openshift, AWS)
- Enhance our event based data architecture (Kakfa), monitoring and alert system
- Actively support data modelling and business workflow automation for YOL campaigns & transactional communication
- Constantly strive for improving the platforms with help of A/B tests, bug fixes and CR
- Consultancy for various stakeholders regarding the YOL platforms, processes and 3rd level support
What we look for in an applicant:
- BA/BS in computer science or engineering
- You’re fluent in English (working language), German and French is a plus
- A first experience in programming, ideally hands-on with building API in a cloud set-up
- Database technologies: MariaDB & php (big plus), Terradata & oracle
- Fullstack experience is welcome
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.